1. You Love Having Back Pain – Who doesn’t love back pain, right? Chiropractors are notorious for great results when it comes to resolving back pain.
So, if you love your back pain, never step foot inside a Chiropractor’s office!
2. You’re Pretty Happy with Neck Pain – Chiropractic’s history with neck pain is just as impressive as its results with lower back pain. Recently, ABC news conducted a study which revealed that Chiropractic adjustments are superior to pharmaceuticals and physical therapy when it comes to neck pain.
Bottom line, if neck pain is your jam, don’t come see us!
3. Pain, Tingling and/or Numbness in an Extremity is Fun for You – Patients who are suffering with Sciatica(in legs or feet), or a Cervical Radiculopathy(in arm or hand) usually seek medical intervention first due to the pain and discomfort. Chiropractic aims to remove the pressure on the nerves affected, thereby addressing the cause instead of covering up the symptoms.
But if you’re cool with random tingling, then why bother?
4. Headaches? Migraines? Heck yeah!
Headaches are a very common condition, but they are never “normal”. They are a sign that you have excessive stress on your central nervous system. Chiropractic has been shown to help with all sorts of headaches.
But you love your regularly scheduled headache, right? So, don’t even worry about it!
5. Easier Pregnancy and Labor – Who wants that? –
Moms-to-be have been finding relief at the chiropractor for all sorts of common issues during pregnancy. Patients who see chiropractors have also been shown to have shorter and less painful deliveries!
In the end, we would guess you might not actually like all of this stuff, so you should see a chiropractor after all!